So guess who's been super busy unpacking and then repacking again! ME. I unpacked most of my new home stuff, but then I had to repack some things to go back to school. on SUNDAY. WAH. So soon. I'm excited buttt sad to leave my home friends =[
I'm the RA on my floor this year, which is why I'm moving back so early. We have two weeks of training before all the kiddies move in! I haven't had much time to get new things for my apartment (yeah...my school owns apartments and considers them "dorms"), which I'm sharing with a friend and a new girl who sounds adorable. But that also means I get to make things! YAY! I'm starting to make name tags for doors - 90's Nickelodeon themed! <3 So excited. I've also been wanting coasters for a while because I'm a lazy bum and eat mac in cheese in the living room to watch TV, but I know how easy they are to make and refuse to buy them. And now I have a cute idea to make them! So I have to do that at some point so I can put them up here! Hopefully that will maybe possibly be soon. Hopefully.
Also, I babysat three adorable children for seven hours today. Which means now it is nap time.
Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment