I love to sleep. But for some reason, I've been having the worst time falling asleep lately. And then I sit on the computer and look at everything. And then I really never sleep. Melatonin, perhaps...?
I have an exciting thing, though! YAY! My boyfriend (henceforth called Bug or Buggy*) and I went to an outdoor antique show in beautiful Lancaster County (think Amish and lots of antiques)
and I bought a jar of 800 million buttons! Or like 890. Either way, it's a lot of buttons.
That was my organizing by color and counting. I was really excited. Excited enough to organize them by color and then count them back into the jar. Not weird or anything. And I have so many cool ideas to use them! Besides being and art student and therefore having the urge to collect every little knickknacky random object in case one day it might possibly be useful for a project, I'd been wanting to use buttons to make some cute things for a while. I found a bunch of other awesome things that I also plan on incorporating into some cute stuff. Excitinggg :)
*I had never heard this before, but according to him, when you're talking about someone and call them a bug, it means they're kind of annoying. Clearly, that meant I had to call him a bug from then until eternity. When I'm feeling cute, I'll call him Buggy, which also works because he's my snuggle buggy ;)
I greatly dislike when objects or people put the * after something as if there's an explanation to the *ed thing, and then you can never find the explanation and are left to infinitely wonder what extra clarification about that object was so special it needed a *. If you're me, this means thinking that the object is going to explode in your hands because you didn't know that special clarification and did something to upset the object.
Sometimes I rant about random things. Usually when I'm tired. I'm going to attempt to sleep again.
Nighty night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment