Hiii!!
I'm bad at intros. I especially hate those intro games where you have to say you name with a food that shares your first initial or something you like that begins with that letter or something unique about yourself or the most random thing that pops into your head. If this were one of those games, my intro would go something like this:
I'm Maria Muffin. I like movies and mac and cheese. Something unique about me is that I can lick my elbow (legit). ELEPHANTS.
While my friends probably wouldn't be surprised if I randomly yelled out elephants, here's a more accurate description of me:
I'm Maria! I'm a junior at Arcadia University, studying Photography and Art Therapy. I like taking photos, reading, knitting and other artsy things. I've recently discovered how amazing DIYs are. I will probably end up posting random photos I've taken (see background), not because I want you to be all like, YOU'RE SO GREAT AHHH, but because the photo makes me happy, and I hope it will make you happy too!
I think the point of this will be to document how I'm growing as an artist, and hopefully you will discover with me :)
Maria
No comments:
Post a Comment