So this weekend was filled with painting. Not fun canvas painting either. Painting walls. My mom and I are moving in a few weeks (YAY), and we wanted to paint the new house prettier colors :) It's work, but sooo worth it. I'll post before and after pictures when we're all done!
Also, HARRY POTTER!! (again). Who else saw it?! I'm glad I saw the final movie at midnight. Everyone there was so excited, and we sat next to some great people, and it was just a nice way to end the series. Some people were bawling loudly, which I thought was excessive, but my friend and I got a little teary at some parts. And then I was just sad it was ending. I thought it was good overall, but there were some things that just could've been better. I think I'd have to watch Part 1 and then see Part 2 to really get the whole effect.
Back to work (not painting) tomorrow...blahh Mondays...
No comments:
Post a Comment