I usually only buy the basics when it comes to hair accessories - bobby pins (tons of those), ponytails, and the clips with teeth. I don't like buying hair flowers, headbands, etc. because I'm always like, oh, I can make that! But, of course, I never do. Until today!
I found the DIY here! at one of my new favorite places to stalk! ;) I adapted it a little, though, to fit my materials. I only used 12 inches of fabric, and I realized 24 would be overwhelming on my head anyway. I also used craft foam on the back instead of felt (couldn't find any...oops), which worked fine, but I put a little glue just in case. And I added a button to the middle! ...can you guess where that came from? :P It inspired me to make a few other ones using more different materials, so I guess we'll see how those come out!
Also, HARRY POTTER TOMORROW!! SO. EXCITED. My friend from school, Buggy, and I are going at midnight :D I've gone to the midnight showings and midnight book releases since the fifth book came out. Even before then, my best friend and I would go on the first day to see the movies. I've been reading Harry since I was about seven, and I've loved him ever since. I can't imagine life without him. No more books, and soon, no more movies :( I don't even have the words. It's bittersweet, really.
Does anyone else feel the same way?
Maria

No comments:
Post a Comment